Our HABC accredited course is perfect for those with previous fire safety experience, who are looking to expand and enhance their knowledge.
Our course ensures all attendees are aware of current legislation in which they must comply. Delegates will also come away with a sufficient skill set to assist and reduce fire risks, alongside following the correct protocol in the event of a fire.
Outline of Programme
- Your new role and the responsibilities it entails.
- Extinguishing fires when safe to.
- Learning the different types of smoke and fires.
- Fixed and portable extinguishers.
- Complying with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, and other legal legislation.
- Routine inspections.
- Controlling fire to prevent spreading.
- Identifying fire hazards and eliminating them.
- Protocol upon discovering a fire.
- Fire alarms and evacuation procedure.
- Risk assessment.
The level 2 HABC fire safety principles course takes one day (minimum of 6 hours) and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Safety Training’s courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.