Our course is tailored for individuals in a managerial or supervisory position, however, it has been proven excellent for anyone involved in their workplace risk assessment process.
Attendees do not require any previous experience. Our Risk Assessment Awareness course provides all attendees with relevant subject knowledge, which can be transferred to their place of work.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction to Risk Assessment.
- What are hazards?
- The financial implications of accidents.
- Identifying hazards and risks.
- Structure Process of risk assessment.
- Who is accountable and responsible?
- Current legislation and legal requirements
- Regulatory bodies.
Risk Assessment Awareness training takes around 3 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Safety Training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.