Our Automated External Defibrillation (AED) course is delivered in compliance with the Resuscitation Council guidelines; allows all attendees to become competent with the use of AED technology.
Upon completion of the course, attendees will be able to differentiate between a cardiac arrest and a heart attack, alongside having the ability to decide upon the appropriate course of action. Through our AED course delegates will become confident in judging when the use of an AED would be necessary.
If required, we partner with some of the leading manufacturers of Automatic External Defibrillators and would be more than happy to advise on AEDs suitable for your business.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- How to respond to conscious/unconscious heart attacks.
- Discussing and demonstrating CPR.
- Identifying situations where AED does/doesn’t apply.
- Learning how to operate the machine safely and efficiently in various scenarios.
- Combination of practical and theory sessions.
The course is delivered within half a day. The assessment will be carried out through continual observation for the duration of the course. Upon successful completion, delegates will receive a certificate.
Safety Training’s courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.