Our Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Awareness course will teach delegates about the COSHH Regulations (2002) alongside providing them with knowledge of risk assessment and hazards. Our course is aimed at those handling hazardous substances daily who have no prior knowledge or those wishing to refresh their knowledge.
Outline of Programme
- Gain an understanding of COSHH regulations.
- Risk assessment and safety procedures.
- Definition of hazardous substances.
- Compliance with relevant regulations.
- Different types of hazardous substances.
- Health effects.
- European CLP Regulations (replacing Chemicals Hazard Information and Packaging for Supply (CHIP) Regulations as of 01/06/2015).
- Workplace injuries and bleeding.
The COSHH awareness training course takes around 3 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Safety Training’s courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.