Our Supervision and Appraisal training course will provide all participants with a clearer understanding of the processes involved in supervision and appraisal techniques.
We will cover various supervision and appraisal methods which participants could use in the future; alongside this, we look at different scenarios which you may face in the workplace and how to deal with them appropriately.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction to Supervision and Appraisal.
- Understanding the process of Supervision and Appraisal.
- Effective methods of Supervision and Appraisal.
- Understanding how these processes can improve the delivery of care.
- Various supervision documents
- Keeping records and confidentiality
- Various types of behaviours
- Scenarios and handling these appropriately
Our Supervision and Appraisal Training course will take approximately half a day to complete; participants may be expected to engage in group activities. Our highly experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a Safety Training certificate will be awarded upon successful completion.
Safety Training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.