Our Health and Safety Awareness course provides delegates with knowledge of safety, welfare and environmental issues alongside an understanding of current legislation. The main objective of our course is to ensure individual responsibilities are clearly understood. Our course is designed for anyone responsible for health and safety within a workplace from the shop floor to the supervisory and managerial levels.
Outline of Programme
- Knowledge of relevant legislation; Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Employer and employee health and safety roles and responsibilities.
- Health and safety requirements.
- Risk assessment procedures.
- Basic understanding of COSHH.
- Accident reporting.
- Identifying common hazards.
- Understanding of fire safety and manual handling.
The health and safety awareness training takes place over 3 hours. Delegates will be expected to engage in several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide you through these sessions. A certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
Safety Training’s courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.