Our course is designed for individuals with the responsibility of maintaining and inspecting ladders, delegates will learn about legislation and codes of practice in relation to ladders and stepladders. This will promote safer working conditions for those working with ladders and stepladders, therefore, reducing accidents.
Outline of Programme
- Relevant legislation and approved code of practice.
- Pre-use and formal inspections, identifying safety faults.
- Know the difference between maintenance and repairs.
- Identify component parts using industry naming conventions.
- Understand the manufacturing processes used, their implications and the cost of repairs.
- Accurately record findings.
- Recommend appropriate action in relation to findings.
- Correct equipment disposal methods.
The ladder and stepladder use and inspection training is a one-day course. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide you through these sessions. Certificates will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.