Our Advanced Epilepsy Awareness training course is constructed for people in the care industry who are involved with patients who suffer from epilepsy.
Our course focuses on the causes, effects and different types of epilepsy. Our course takes a hands-on, proactive approach ensuring delegates know how to deal with a patient suffering from an epileptic seizure including how to administer emergency medication.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction to epilepsy.
- What is epilepsy, its Causes and effects?
- What are the Triggers?
- Varying types of epileptic seizures.
- What should be done when someone has a seizure?
- Emergency medication and how to administer it.
- Day to day Living with epilepsy.
- Laws and legislation.
The advanced epilepsy awareness course runs over 3 hours and all attendees will be expected to take part in several group activities. Our experienced trainers will be able to help and guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Safety Training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.